These pictures were taken at the beginning of the week because people kept saying my hair was red and I didn't see it. So I took a few photos to verify. I still think it's more of an orangish/blondish color. So ya I'm bored once again today. So here are a few of my thoughts...
I have spent most the day reminiscing about college life. Trey and I have been exchanging emails and pretty much came to the realization life will never be like college again. Never again will we have the carefree life style of sleeping in till you want to wake up, partying with friends and pretty much doing whatever you wanted when you wanted. He said those were the best years of our life. But I was thinking about that...sure they were great ok AWESOME but think about the rest of the joys life has to offer...getting married, having your first child, seeing them succeed, and seeing them love life. There is so much life has in store and it just doesn't stop after college. Again if I could have that back just for a week it would be so great. But I didn't know how great I had it until I was in this part of my life....So lesson learned: Enjoy every year, every month, every week, every day, every minute, every second like it's the best time of your life because when it's over you'll want those times back.
I'm so freakin excited about this weekend. I know I've said it a billion times but I get to get out of the city and back to the simple life! Spending 3 full days with my sweet Kyle! I can hardly wait!!! He makes me happier than I've ever been. So tomorrow at this time I will be getting ready to leave work and heading home where I will take Dakota to Wags to Wishes then head over to Kyle's . From there we will go to the Hard Rock and have some fun. Then Saturday morning (I'll be 25) we will head to Ocala and get in some great riding and camping. I can't wait!!!



1 comments:
Post a Comment