Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas time is here!

As you can see Ryder wasn't a fan of meeting Santa this year. At least Santa was great about it and was very kind. Ryder got to enjoy hanging out at the local nursery and I got to snap a few photos of our sweet little man.
I've always loved Christmas time but there's something about this Christmas that makes me even more excited. Perhaps it's the fact that I see the gleam in Ryder's eyes as he smiles at the tree and lights and the joy he gets when playing with the Little People Nativity Scene under the tree. I am also looking forward to spending time with friends and my whole family. The tree is up, the lights and garland are hung and the Nativity Scenes are out (we did this last week). Never forgetting that Jesus is the reason for this beautiful season!

0 comments: