Kyle and I went on our second annual ski trip with the Hills and two other couples from our church group. We had TONS of fun and loved being on the mountain again.
Part of the group.
I wasn't nervous about skiing in my 11th week of pregnancy but I was nervous about being tired. I guess there was something in the fresh mountain air because I was good to go. Tired but good to go.
Kyle has totally rocked at picking up my slack around the house. From the dishes to playing with our rowdy son. Ryder has been into tackling and wrestling a lot more these days.
He makes us sooo happy.
This is Ryder doing his "cute". LOVE IT!
Ryder spends hours in the garage with Kyle fixing his truck and Kyle's bike. Like father, like son.
He also loves his trains, truck, and books a lot these days. He carries around his monster truck book and fire truck book.
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
Ski Trip and Home Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment