Kyle's spring fed lake in the back yard it a bit cold during these "winter" months in south Florida so for the last month or so we've been heading down to Oleta State Park in North Miami Beach and been enjoying some good old mountain biking (I know what you are thinking...there's no mountains in Florida, but that's just what they call it).
Kyle loves these bikes like they are his kids...we spent a hour in the bike shop talking about forks! He says I'm indecisive...I might just be but we are two peas in a pod!
Here's a picture of my Bike :o) I love her!
We went to Area 51 and I got to see Kyle do wicked jumps for the first time (they aren't too wiked to him but they are to me). When he landed this one he blew his tire, so we had to go back to the truck.
Changing the his tire for the second time.
Ya so that rock looking thing under Kyle is actually his best friend Will. He's super trusting...I wouldn't do it (at least not yet).
So all in all my weekend was grand. Friday I went out with Robert (a guy I work with) to South Beach. I haven't gotten to drink that much in a while, Saturday I went to visit Kyle at work and bring him lunch and then we went to Target at night (woohooo fun!) And Sunday was Oleta and relaxing. Good weekend...great weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment