Our little sweet boy is 4 months today. He brings Kyle and I more joy than we can ever imagine. At his doctor's appointment this week, he weighed 13 lbs and 10 oz and was 24" long. He fell in the 50th percentile. Dr. R said he wasn't the biggest kid but was growing rather well.
Here's a few pictures I took today. He is just the happiest little kid. I know I've said it before but Kyle and I feel so blessed to have him in our lives.
We can't wait to spend Christmas with our family in Texas then head to South Florida for New Years.
I would love to write more but I need to get ready for some Christmas parties that we have tonight.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Happy 4 months Ryder!
Posted by Sarah at 2:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sarah, I can't believe how big he's getting. He is SO adorable!! Happy 4 months!
Post a Comment