Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching up with Friends...


Last night, Dustin, his wife, Kelly-Jo, Ms. W and our whole family had dinner. It has been nearly 5 years since we have seen them so it was so great to catch up and hear how they are doing and what big plans God has instore for them (they are in the process of joining the Peace Corps). Plus they got to meet two of my favorite guys, Kyle and Ryder. I'm not sure exactly how long we've know Dustin, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 15 years and less than 20. So the time to catch up was wonderful! Not to mention great timing, they had just made it into town yesterday and today Bridger is leaving for London and Kyle, Ryder and I are leaving for south Florida.
I know they read the blog so just wanted to take a chance and say, thank you for visiting with us and how excited are you to make the blog? :o) (He was telling me how impressed he was about the blog and hoped to make it on it.)

3 comments:

The Chaddrick Family said...

Wow! I would never have recognized Dustin with all that hair! In fact, it wasn't until I scrolled down and saw the pic with his mom that I realized it was him. I haven't seen him since you guys graduated HS. Glad you got to catch up. Tell him hi for me!

The Jasters said...

Hi Sarah! I found your blog through Amber's and have had so much fun looking at your pictures of precious Ryder! He sure is a cutie! Blessings to you and your family!

Unknown said...

We're famous...enjoyed it...D&K