Ryder and I hung out with the Hills in Lake Conroe for part of the weekend. They adopted Ryder and I since Kyle is out of town in Newfoundland doing his cold water survival training with Logan. We sure do miss him. On Sunday we went over to the folk's house for some steaks and swimming. Wonderful weekend. Here's some pictures.Ryder gave Kyle his Father's Day card early.
Bringing daddy along on the trip.
We sure did miss him.
Beautiful blue skies and lots of smiles.
Ryder LOVED the big slide and thankfully the resort let us take the kids down with us. I'm sure I went down that thing 20 times or so with him. After every time we went down Ryder asked for more.
Mr. Grumps came out after Ryder woke up from his late nap; thankfully Kourtney packed some cheese puffs and Ryder was all smiles again.
Ryder was shocked Daddy made it to dinner :)
Lots of fun Ryder and Mommy time. We are ready for Kyle to come back home.

1 comments:
Ahahahaha! Oh man, Kyle on a stick is hilarious!
Post a Comment