Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 was an amazing year filled with so many new chapters. God has blessed us!

  • Kyle and I started 2008 at Pam & Stephen's celebrating 2008 and all the good things to come.
  • Our February was full of love, we were married in Texas and took an the most amazing honeymoon to Costa Rica.
  • We returned to Florida and in May we moved to Texas (twice) and began remodeling my folk's rental house immediately...yikes.
  • Cash, our labradoodle, was added to our family.
  • Kyle started school at UTI and found a job at the local bike shop.
  • After about a month living in Texas, I found a job.
  • We survived our first hurricane as a married couple, which took out our electricity for 4.5 days and water for 7. (Did I mention the in-laws were visiting at the time and our house wasn't close to being done?)
  • We met a great group of friends in Houston and missed our family in Florida a lot!
  • Spent our first Thanksgiving in Marble Falls with my folks, Logan and the dogs.
  • Almost completed the house, the only thing left is wood on the stairs and tile in the upstairs shower...awesome!
  • Found out that I am pregnant. Woohoo!
  • Enjoyed Christmas in Texas with my whole family and told them they would be grandparent's and uncles.
  • Ended the great year on a good note and spent New Year's Eve with Tom & Maggie.

So here's to an amazing 2008 where one Pringle became two and here's to 2009 where two Pringles will become three!!!

I'm sure 2009 will be nothing short of awesome. We surprised Kyle's family New Year's Day with the news. Kyle and I are so excited to meet our baby in August. What a great day that will be! We will be planning, saving, always praying, preparing our hearts and lives for the newest little Pringle!



Thank you God for a great year and thank you for always providing!

0 comments: