Tuesday, January 06, 2009

our little blueberry...

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place. ~The Bump

There are so many wonderful things going on with little Baby Pringle right now. Every week that goes by we learn how he/she is developing. Kyle and I can hardly wait for the first doctor visit on Monday. It will be our first glimpse of our miracle.

Throughout this whole process, I will be calling Baby Pringle a he and she. I'm not sure if I've blogged about this but Kyle and I are choosing to wait till our baby is born to find out the gender. At first Kyle was iffy about this claiming he's a planner and needs to know. I laugh because I'm the most anal planner and I want to wait. I figure most the baby stuff needs to be gender neutral so why not wait. I'm really thinking I've said all this before. I'm blaming it on pregnancy brain.

I can't stop praying and thanking God for blessing us with such a wonderful miracle and I pray constantly that our little one is healthy and growing strong.

Mom has agreed to help me to make all the baby bedding and curtains. I thought it would be so much fun plus it's something that will always be treasured. So I am the biggest slacker these days, I know it's ok because my body is working overtime all the time but I feel so bad. Kyle's definitely had to pull double duty at the house. He's doing such a great job. I have an amazing husband.

Aside from baby baby baby, Kyle and my dad tiled the bathroom upstairs and let me tell you it looks awesome! It took them about 7 hours on Sunday to lay the tile....the bathroom is almost completely overhauled. I can't wait to finally fully move into our house.

0 comments: