Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming. ~ babycenter.com
Wow, it really seems that time has been flying. Although I hear times seems to stop in the 3rd trimester. I'm still in LaLa Land after seeing our baby moving around. At times, it feels so unreal that there is a little person growing inside of me. I can't fully explain the experience but so far it has been one awesome ride (even though I get sick here and there).
So...going back to when Kyle and I surprised my family and his family....we got our idea from Deanna, a friend of mine. Yes, I would love to totally claim this awesome idea but nope...
We open gifts from the family on Christmas Eve, so I had bought picture frames for mom, dad, Bridger and Logan and printed out the picture and wrapped them up as Christmas gifts. After all the gifts were unwrapped, we gave everyone their last gift (we were very anxious) Kyle video taped it and I took a few pictures. Logan was the first to get it (it was 2am, I figure a 21 year old's brain thinks much faster at 2am then the rest of us) then everyone burst into excitment and cheers. It was pretty awesome. As soon as I can, I'll try to post the video.
We told Kyle's folks the same way but had his cousins help us with the surprise. I'm sooo excited Pam was able to video tape it and we were on the line hearing everything. Kyle's family was so excited too. Kyle's folks have been wanting grandkids for a very long time.
This is actually the first picture we took together after I suprised Kyle with the news....the smiles are very real!
I will aslo have to post the pictures of the custom onesies I made for Kyle...they are very cute.

0 comments:
Post a Comment