Sunday, April 05, 2009

Love my weekends!

Kyle and I really love our weekends together. We try to take full advantage of having 2 days off together. Saturday Kyle got up super early to ride at Memorial Park. Then we packed up the dogs and headed to my folk's house to hang out for a bit. Logan brought Miya home so mom took the opportunity to take a kids & grand kids photo.
We headed back to our casa to get ready for Mike's wedding. It was a very nice wedding, the bride and groom looked so in love! The church had beautiful stained glass. The reception was at the Omni and the food was awesome! The appetizers were tasty...so tasty that Kyle was actually eating the spinach stuffed mushrooms...YES mushrooms! He loved them. Dinner was a filet with mixed veggies and risotto...it was very yummy. They had a live band there that kept everyone dancing.I still love seeing Mr & Mrs Kyle Pringle!Kyle and I were rocking the blues. I was so excited I got my first "random" congratulations on the pregnancy and friends I hadn't seen since the shower, who knew I was pregnant were like "whoa, you ARE pregnant" shocked how much I grew in just 4 weeks. I love it when people say I'm a cute pregnant lady...it makes a girl smile big. Mommy and daddy were cutting a rug out on the dance floor!Logan & Holly are always all smiles. The centerpieces were beautiful!As was the bride's cake...it was quite yummy too! Mike went to U.T. so of course mom had to fix his cake for him! WHOOP!!!

On Sunday, Kyle went riding again as I slept in till after 11am...it was great. Then we headed to Babies R Us to register for the baby shower and grocery shop. We took the dogs on a walk and then relaxed the rest of the night. It was a really great weekend with beautiful weather....couldn't ask for more.

0 comments: